Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Friday, May 4, 2012

Just a Note


Hey everyone!
Alyssa here from My Thoughts Exactly. Happy Friday! It's time for some Shop Pumpkin Spice inspiration! I have a simple card for you today, but be sure to stop by tomorrow for TONS of AWESOME projects! Plus CHALLENGES with PRIZES! We will be celebrating National Scrapbooking Day and you won't want to miss it!






Supplies:

Have a wonderful day!
<3 Alyssa

3 comments:

June Houck said...

Alyssa, I love This & That and especially that delightful hot air balloon. Great job putting it on a slant; so clever. Love the twine too :)

Court said...

FAB job Alyssa! Wonderfully done! I love that balloon!

SugarGem said...

I adore this!
The colors are fabulous!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine