Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Friday, February 1, 2013

Today's Daily SPS Inspiration with Marlene - Card

 
Hello Everyone!
 
Marlene here from ScrappinCookie!
 
I'm so happy to be here today to share a quick and easy Valentine's Day/Anniversary Card I made using supplies from the ShopPumpkinSpice Store.
 
But before I get started with all the details of my card, I want to reminder you that ShopPumpkinSpice is adding SALE items DAILY to the store. Be sure to check out the SALE ITEMS section of the store.
 
AND
 
ShopPumpkinSpice still has a FEW Valentine "With Love" Kits AVAILABLE!! The Kit comes COMPLETE with 2 - 6x6 Paper Pads, Cardstock, Chipboard Accents, Embellishments, and a Stamp Set!! To see the FULL Kit Contents, go to the ShopPumpkinSpice Store. Only a FEW Kits left, get yours before its gone.
 
And now back to my card....
 
I created this fast and easy card using papers from the NEW My Mind's Eye Lost & Found 3 Ruby 6x6 Paper Pad. I absolutely LOVE this paper pad, not only because its $4.19 at the ShopPumpkinSpice Store, but because the color combinations are AMAZING! The pad is filled with Browns, Reds, Pinks, Grey, Cream...add a bit of black or kraft like I did and you will get a whole different look every time.
 
 
Similar to the "Blue Valentine" Card I made for the Blue, White & Round ShopPumpkinSpice Challenge, - which ends TODAY, so hurry and enter - I used the Sizzix Tim Holtz Rosette Die for my main focus. On top I added two small glittered Hearts cut from my Cricut and a bow made from "Charcoal" Twinery Twine - available HERE at ShopPumpkinSpice - with some mulberry paper roses.
 
 
I hope you have enjoyed my  ShopPumpkinSpice Inspiration!
 
I'd LOVE to hear what you think, so be sure to leave a comment below.
 
And don't forget to join us on SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 2ND for ShopPumpkinSpice's February Monthly Blog Hop and a NEW Challenge. You won't want to miss it!!
 
For more details on my "TWO HEARTS" Card, please click HERE.
 
 
Recipe:


4 comments:

flowerdisco said...

marlene, what a wonderful card. i am loving the rosette and its layering. so beautiful. :) glad to be your teammate.

Court said...

Gorgeous job Marlene!!

June Houck said...

Absolutely stunning Valentine, Marlene!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous...great colours...love the glitter! Lee-Ann :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine