Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Winner Announcement and Challenge #33


Hello Friends,

Woot Hoot... It's Saturday again!!! Ready for another Challenge?

First our winner for Challenge #31

Big Shout Out to....... Saundra of Luv Scrapping Together

Here is her fabulous project



Thank you so much for playing along with us EVERYONE..

Saundra.... Remember to grab your "Winner" Button to the right!

Here is Challenge #33

Colored project
 (pencils, crayons, chalk, marker, etc. whatever you like)






Today I have a quick project to share with you.... for Pumpkins pre-school teachers.  Friday was her last day and we will both really miss seeing each of her teachers cheerful faces every day.

She is headed to the BIG GIRL school in 2 weeks.






Are these adorable or what? I purchased the cut file from Silhouette online store... I am addicted.   I added the little pieces over the pen holder area just to add more color.

 I also utilized the print feature by making a cut file into a digital stamp... oh how I love that feature. (Teach, encourage. ... is a cut file)

I also ink all the edges to give them a little more dimension.   I usually skip that step, but it really makes a difference.

I used Echo Park - For the Record 2.  I love this paper line.  So pretty and the designs can be used for pretty much any project.

**Notice my CRAYON** hehehe

Remember, voting is open for Challenge #32

Happy Crafting,

3 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Yeah Saundra!! Great card:)
Your posted note holder is amazing! I love, love how they turned out and the little crayon is so cute:) TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Court said...

Oh my goodness. These are TOOO darling!!!

YAY for Saundra!!! That card deserved it!!!

DIANA L. said...

Congrats Saundra Thanks for the fun challenge Denine.
Love those little post a note holders.
They are super colorful and cute.
Have a great day my friend
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine