Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Shout out Sunday - #9

 Shout Out Sunday is here
Winners

********************************************************
Challenge #59 - Candy and Sweets




Sherrie of Sherrie Scraps with Passion

 
Sherrie, This is so cute.  I love the bee and the big mug.  Wonderful teacher treat.
 
Be sure to Email me HERE for your prize.



FREEBIE FRIDAY #9 WINNER


Sherrie K. said... 7
Awesome paper pack! Thanks for a chance!
Congrats to your brother and fiance! Woot-Woot!!
Sherrie K

 
Be sure to Email me HERE with your mailing details.

Remember - Freebie Friday entries need to be submitted by midnight on the same Friday.

Congratulations Winners!


Reminders!!

  Submit your project for Challenge #61 HERE by Friday, March 7th Midnight (PST)
and 
Voting ends for Challenge #60 HERE. on Friday, March 7th Midnight (PST)

Did you miss the new line up announcement?  You can find it HERE.


 

1 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my gosh, thanks so much Denine! I am thrilled! The paper pack looks beautiful! I am off to email you:)
Sherrie K

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine